Sunday, May 29, 2011

Buried Treasure!

I went to a garage sale on saturday and filled my trunk with vintage craft materials.  I found knitting and sewing magazines, sewing patterns, transfers and then some craft supplies.  I even found a Hank Williams Honky Tonkin' record.  This doesn't happen to me very often.  Most of the time the vintage crafts have already been bought or worse, thrown out.
 Here are some of the cooler patterns.



 These are the rest of the patterns.  They are mostly from the 60's thru the 80's.  
 These are the magazines.  There is a December 1950 issue of Better Homes.  Several old knitting and crochet pattern books.  Some even have patterns for bras and corset covers! 
 This box is full of magazines and catalogs from 1905 thru the late 20's.  They are mostly about homemaking.  There are crafts, and handy tips, as well as hilarious adverts.






No comments:

Post a Comment