Tuesday, November 30, 2010

GRRRRRreaser Jeans: Third muslin - *sigh*

Pants are HARD!!!  Here are the first and second muslins.  For the third muslin, I decided to add .5" to the back crotch extension.  And I changed the shape of the front crotch to something flatter and less roomy.  Here is what I got. 


I omitted the back yoke because it has nothing to do with the fit.  The back crotch fits better, however I still have a massive pouch on the front.  So perhaps I should reduce the front crotch extension....I turned my pants inside out to expose the intersecting crotch seams.  Then I made a small fold on the front side of the seam and pinned.  I had to do this several times to get the fold the right size.

Finally...


I will measure the fold, multiply by 2, and that will be the crotch extension adjustment.   I hope this is the last muslin.

No comments:

Post a Comment