Sunday, September 12, 2010

Better Organized, More Efficient, New Me

Whoa! I've felt SO overwhelmed lately. And the most frustrating part is that when I put everything down on paper, I really don't have that much to do. I need a better way to manage my time and my home. Meal planning and scheduled household chores are on the agenda as well as sewing time, family time, workout time, and two part-time jobs. Although it sounds challenging to me now, I'm sure things will only get easier and less stressful and hectic.


I will begin by breaking down household chores, and tasks:
Change sheets
Wash sheets and towels
Laundry
Clean bathroom
Clean living room
Clean kitchen
Clean basement
Clean master bedroom
Clean Valentine's room
Wash windows
Meal planning
Groceries
Clean car
Clean truck

Now I will make a list of activities:
Me time
Chris time
Valentine time
Self-maintenance
Sewing
Blogging
Working out
Music

Have I missed anything?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment