Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tentative schedule

I've created a little planner in Excel.  I wish I could post it somehow.  I have filled in all my scheduled affairs, like my jobs, taking Valentine to the nursery, picking her up, and going to FEN with her.  And then I filled all the stuff I would like to get done into the blank spaces.  I tried to spread them out as nicely as possible.  I do not have a start and a finish time for most of these tasks to allow for a fudge factor.  And if I finish something early, I can have a few moments to myself.  Although I did not schedule Valentine time, or Chris time I was careful to leave certain times blank.  Like the times when all three of us are together, and times when I'm alone with the mister.  I'll be starting my routine Monday, I'll let you know how it goes.

Sadly, the mister will be gone for ~5 weeks.  This could make meal planning very difficult.  I need to find some recipes with 1.5 servings.  Also, I will have more spare time, so hopefully I can get some sewing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment